There is a HUGE conversion opportunity that most people are missing out on! This 4-min Fast Track tip might just rock your world, so get your pen and notebook ready!
What do you do after someone opts in to a product or service you’re offering?
If you’re just passing along a generic thank you email, then you’re missing out on an enormous opportunity to get to know the needs of those showing interest in what you have to offer.
I’m sharing why you need to use your opt-ins to get know your customers better … and how converting opt-ins is done!
- The effectiveness of custom follow up emails
- How to stay a step ahead
- How to offer potential customers the value they want … without them even having to ask for it
Enjoy this video…..and learn the power of conversion!
Always on point!”
– Nathan Aponte Freelance Journalist and B2B Copywriter
Great tip, Amber! I love seeing your tips. Short, sweet, too the point and impactful.
-Larry Boyer SuccessRockets.com
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on converting their opt-ins! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!
Always love your tips, Amber. I’m just a budding midlife artist trying to encourage other women venturing into the second-half of life to get their creative mojo on.
Since it’s just me, I love you for giving out tips so lovingly and generously.
THANK YOU, Gail! I’m so glad you found this helpful! I love helping people succeed, and plan to give out LOTS of great tips….so stay tuned! And your mission to encourage others is amazing! This kind of work can feel lonely at times, but remember…..you’re enriching lives with art and creativity! I love that you’re spreading your own love and generosity! Keep it up!