Are you looking to make the most of your potential client intake calls? Many business owners ask me which questions they should be asking during these discovery calls. After all, it’s your chance to make the best possible impression!
This special episode features the one and only Caelan Huntress, and he wants to know what he needs to be asking prospects in order to position himself as their ideal solution. Well, my answer might surprise you.
I don’t have a set list of questions that I ask every potential client. Nope. You know why? Because that feels generic, and my clients (and yours!) are anything but.
What I do have is a natural approach that has served me well and resulted in higher conversion, happier prospects, significant time savings and discovery calls that are relaxed, more productive and more enjoyable.
Don’t be fooled if this seems vague. I’m actually sharing a very thorough and detailed walk-through of my strategy (and helpful questions are included!). I am confident that implementing this in your business will get you results!
- The ideal duration for discovery calls.
- How to create an automation process that gets better results.
- Tips on organizing your website and service menu.
- Where reassurance, validation, empathy and compassion come into the relationship building process.
If you’re ready to impress prospects with an organized and personalized discovery process, you don’t want to miss this 4-min Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on the discovery process. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!
Great answers, Amber! Thanks for showing me into the details of your intake process.