Does the mere thought of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) make you cringe? Well, when you find out how easily you can implement SEO into your blog posts – and how much free traffic it could bring your way – you might start to feel a little differently.
That’s right….free traffic!
I’m sharing the exact steps to take to implement effective SEO into your blog posts!
- Why consistency is key
- How to structure your posts
- How to decide on your keywords and where to include them
- What you don’t want to forget to do with your blog post image
If you want an easy and legitimate way to bring more traffic to your website…..you’re going to love this video!
Amber, those few minutes of your video were worth thousands of dollars. Great tips, and I will be subscribing for more 4-min Fast Track tips. Great job!!”
– Tommy Maloney Professional CRM Software Trainer, Consultant, Coach
Very helpful tips, Amber! I definitely did now know about naming the jpeg file in alignment with the blog post title. Thanks for your insight!”
– Matthew R. Harris Chief Promotional Officer at Relentless Forward Momentum
Bethany Grace and I appreciate this post!”
– Ellie Kay CEO Ellie Kay and Company, LLC & Bethany Grace Communications Director Ellie Kay and Company, LLC
Brilliant! Thank you for this great tip!”
– Nicole Holland Master Coach and Marketing Strategist
– Christine Galante-Cress Director, Learning and Organization Effectiveness
Great post. Great content. Thanks. Keep rockin!”
– Chasen Chess Executive Business Coach / Marketing Strategist
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on how to implement effective SEO! Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!