Do you control your day, or does your day control you? Things like your out of control email inbox, growing to-do list and incoming notifications (from everywhere!) cause you to lose your ability to stay in control.
I know that I personally sometimes feel like I’m on auto-pilot throughout the day, which causes me to feel anxious, overwhelmed and frustrated.
The first step is developing an awareness of the problem. After that, you’re ready to take action and take control back. Anything less just isn’t ideal for your business.
But by adopting some effective new habits, you’ll be able to take action and manage information overload in a way that will reduce stress and overwhelm and put you back in control of your day.
Even better? You’ll find yourself feeling more joyful, creative and productive!
Oh, and for extra tips on reducing clutter and overwhelm, watch this!
- How to get that email madness back under control
- How to control your phone – not be controlled by it
- Why you need to be scheduling creative time
If you’re ready to manage information overload in a way that leads to less stress, more joy and increased productivity, this Fast Track video is for you!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on managing information overload. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!