Is your fear of being in front of the camera holding you back from improving your video marketing game? If you’re not taking advantage of video marketing, you probably know that you should be! You just need to overcome video fear and become comfortable on camera.
I see so many of my clients taking the plunge, and it makes me so happy! I honestly believe that there is no better way to connect with your audience. Why? Because they get to see you. The real you. This genuine connection creates much better long-term results and helps you build a bigger and more loyal following.
The key is to present your most authentic self, and that can be downright scary! And with those fears comes your inner critic: you don’t look good enough, you’ll sound stupid, the production value won’t cut it, people will think you’re a fraud, etc. Stop! Take a deep breath. Keep reading and then watch the video below because I’m about to share my very best video creation tips with you.
Tip: Remember that it’s about your audience and their needs!
- How to get over the fear of not looking and sounding your best
- Who to “talk to” when you’re recording
- What you can do with your eyes to keep your focus and eliminate the fear
- Why “practice makes perfect” still applies
If you’re ready to overcome your fear, get in front of the camera and share your message as only you can, you don’t want to miss this Fast Track video!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on overcoming their fear of creating videos. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!