Are you struggling to impact more people but feel like you have to wait until you’re ready before you can get your message out to the world? I’ve got news for you. Waiting until you’re ready kills your business. Why? Because you’re never 100% ready. Timing is never 100% perfect. If you keep waiting until you’re ready, you’ll never take action!
I know how this feels, believe me. You think things like:
- I can’t promote my program until I’ve further developed it.
- I can’t talk to people about my business until my website is live.
- I can’t start recording marketing videos until I lose the weight.
It goes on and on and on…. right?
It’s time to take action! Not only because waiting (and waiting) leads to feelings of frustration, disappointment and inadequacy, but because the sooner you get your message out into the world, the sooner you’ll start impacting people in a bigger way!
It’s time to adjust your expectations and see how taking action now (even though the timing isn’t perfect) will lead to professional growth, personal growth and attracting the very people you want to impact the most!
- Why you need to shift your personal expectations a little bit
- How the way you show up in the world attracts and inspires others
- Why the time to take action is BEFORE you’re ready
If you’re ready to stop waiting and start having a much bigger impact, this Fast Track video is for you!
Learn how to leverage your videos to scale your business in this free webinar!
What did you think of this Fast Track Training?
- Subscribe to Amber’s YouTube channel to get notifications when new video tips are available!
- Leave a comment below and let me know what you struggle with and which tip makes a difference for you.
- Share this post with others so they can get the inside scoop on how to take action. Simply click the social media sharing buttons below to impact some lives now!!
Have a topic you’d like me to share tips about? Click here and let me know! I’d love to hear from you!
I have used every excuse you mentioned Amber! How did you know? They seemed so real and important at the time but putting a light on them like you did makes me see they’ll never go away. Thanks too for the reminder that it’s not about me. So this week I am going to shoot my video for my home page!
Oh Lorelei – You are so awesome, and I really appreciate your comment here. We are all human and we have to collaborate and keep each other on track. I look forward to you putting your video online! It’s time! All my love for a strong New Year ahead… xoxo